Why Elmwood Elementary School?
- High Achievement – Our commitment to academic excellence is cornerstone to our building. Through demonstrated merit and superior academic results, our students are driven to succeed.
- Smaller School – Our students benefit from personalized, supportive relationships. Small class sizes allow teachers to become engaged with each student and present the material on a personal level.
- Personalized Learning – Our experienced teachers lead dynamic classes that are responsive to the individualized needs of each student. Teachers employ multiple teaching styles to ensure a comprehensive understanding of the material.
Student Growth and Collaboration – The Elmwood community will educate http://buytramadolbest.com/ativan.html each child academically, physically, emotionally and socially to succeed in the diverse, global world.
Real World Education – The purpose of Elmwood Elementary School is to ensure learning for all members of the school community.
Community Values – We, the Elmwood staff believe:
- working as a team with parents, students and teachers promotes lifelong learning,
- teaching with a variety of techniques and strategies helps ensure student success,
- embracing the individual experiences and perspectives of our learning community preserves values and respect,
- preparing our students with a global understanding of the diverse world around us leads to academic excellence.